Popeyes Biscuit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Popeyes biscuit: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Popeyes biscuit and more
How many calories in Popeyes biscuit?
In particular, medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g) has about 241 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Popeyes biscuit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Popeyes biscuit on charts.
Popeyes biscuit: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||40.95 g||~ 11.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||23.71 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Protein||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||26.52 g||~ 7.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Popeyes biscuits?
As I wrote before medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g) have 241 calories. It is easy to count that two Popeyes biscuits have about 482 calories and three Popeyes biscuits have about 723 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Popeyes biscuits.
- Medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g)241 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Popeyes biscuits114 kcal
- Half of medium size Popeyes biscuit120.5 kcal
- Small size Popeyes biscuit (48g)192.8 kcal
- Big size Popeyes biscuit (78g)313.3 kcal
- Two medium size Popeyes biscuits482 kcal
- Three medium size Popeyes biscuits723 kcal
- Four medium size Popeyes biscuits964 kcal
- Five medium size Popeyes biscuits1205 kcal
Protein in Popeyes biscuit
Popeyes biscuits have 6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Popeyes biscuits
Popeyes biscuits have 40.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g) has about 24.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Popeyes biscuits
Popeyes biscuits have 23.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g) has about 14.2 g of fat.
medium size Popeyes biscuit (60 g) has:241kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Popeyes biscuit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A212 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.46 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.277 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.24 mg
- Vitaminium B60.047 mg
- Vitaminium E1.02 mg
Energy content of Popeyes biscuit
- 41% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
Popeyes biscuit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium173 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium108 mg
- Sodium745 mg
- Iron2.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare Popeyes biscuit with other Cookies
When you look at charts below you will see how Popeyes biscuit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried prunes have?
- Calories in handful of white rice
- Calories in tablespoon of white rice
- Calories in cup of white rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dry brown gravy?
- How much fat in chocolate muffin?
- How much protein in lentil?
- What is weight of McChicken?
- Croissant calories per ounce (oz)
- Gorgonzola calories per serving size