Vitamin Water: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vitamin water: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, bottle and more
Also known as (other names): Vitaminwater
How many calories in vitamin water?
To illustrate, standard serving size of vitamin water (240 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of vitamin water is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vitamin water on charts.
Vitamin water: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.49 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||94.44 g||~ 26.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or bottle of vitamin water?
As I wrote before 100g has 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or bottle of vitamin water.
- Standard serving size of vitamin water (240 g)53 kcal
- Glass full of vitamin water (220g)48 kcal
- Vitamin water bottle (567g)125 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vitamin water6 kcal
- 10g of vitamin water2 kcal
- 20g of vitamin water4 kcal
- 50g of vitamin water11 kcal
- 100g of vitamin water22 kcal
Protein in vitamin water
0g of protein - vitamin water has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vitamin water
Vitamin water has 5.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of vitamin water (240 g) has about 13.2 g of carbs.
Fat in vitamin water
0 g of fat - vitamin water has no fat.
standard serving size of vitamin water (240 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vitamin water - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.844 mg
- Vitaminium B60.084 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.9 mg
Energy content of vitamin water
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vitamin water - minerals per 100g
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium17 mg
Interesting charts - compare vitamin water with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how vitamin water looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does scrambled egg sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of frozen yogurt
- Calories in whole frozen yogurt
- Calories for one, two or more frozen yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in taco?
- How much fat in skinless chicken breast?
- How much protein in green tea?
- What is weight of french toast?
- Rye flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chip cookie calories per serving size