Egg McMuffin McDonalds: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Egg McMuffin McDonalds: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Egg McMuffin ?
In particular, standard serving size of Egg McMuffin (133 g) has about 303 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Egg McMuffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
Egg McMuffin McDonalds: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size of Egg McMuffins?
As I wrote before 100g have 228 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of Egg McMuffin .
- Standard serving size of Egg McMuffin (133 g)303 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Egg McMuffins65 kcal
- 10g of Egg McMuffins23 kcal
- 20g of Egg McMuffins46 kcal
- 50g of Egg McMuffins114 kcal
- 100g of Egg McMuffins228 kcal
Protein in Egg McMuffin
Egg McMuffins have 13.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Egg McMuffin (133 g) you can see that you will get about 18.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Egg McMuffins
Egg McMuffins have 21.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Egg McMuffin (133 g) has about 28.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Egg McMuffins
Egg McMuffins have 9.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Egg McMuffin (133 g) has about 12.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of Egg McMuffin (133 g) has:303kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Egg McMuffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.262 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.368 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.102 mg
- Vitaminium B60.145 mg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.59 mg
Energy content of Egg McMuffin
- 38% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
Egg McMuffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium173 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium192 mg
- Sodium617 mg
- Iron2.3 mg
Does Egg McMuffin cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Egg McMuffin have one of the hight count of calories within Fast Food. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fast Food, Egg McMuffin seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fast Food.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Egg McMuffins contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does porterhouse steak have?
- Calories in a half of barley
- Calories in whole barley
- Calories for one, two or more barley
- Calories in tablespoon of barley
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Merlot?
- How much fat in egg foo yung?
- How much protein in Rolo?
- What is weight of Idli?
- Spinach salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Triple Sec Syrup calories per serving size