Turkey Burger: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey burger: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one turkey burger and more
How many calories in turkey burger?
To illustrate, medium size turkey burger (230 g) has about 522 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size turkey burger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 27 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 74 minutes, swim for about 62 minutes or run for 53 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey burger on charts.
Turkey burger: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||18.74 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||7.68 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Protein||20.65 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Water||51.42 g||~ 14.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turkey burgers?
As I wrote before medium size turkey burger (230 g) have 522 calories. It is easy to count that two turkey burgers have about 1044 calories and three turkey burgers have about 1566 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turkey burgers.
- Medium size turkey burger (230 g)522 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey burgers64 kcal
- Half of medium size turkey burger261 kcal
- Small size turkey burger (184g)417.6 kcal
- Big size turkey burger (299g)678.6 kcal
- Two medium size turkey burgers1044 kcal
- Three medium size turkey burgers1566 kcal
- Four medium size turkey burgers2088 kcal
- Five medium size turkey burgers2610 kcal
Protein in turkey burger
Turkey burgers have 20.65 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size turkey burger (230 g) you can see that you will get about 47.5 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey burgers
Turkey burgers have 18.74 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size turkey burger (230 g) has about 43.1 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey burgers
Turkey burgers have 7.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size turkey burger (230 g) has about 17.7 g of fat.
medium size turkey burger (230 g) has:522kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey burger - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.209 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.093 mg
- Vitaminium B60.434 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of turkey burger
- 33% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
turkey burger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium250 mg
- Magnessium41 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium427 mg
- Iron2.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey burger with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey burger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does basmati rice have?
- Calories in a half of cooked broccoli
- Calories in whole cooked broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more cooked broccoli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chickpeas?
- How much fat in wheat flour?
- How much protein in puff pastry?
- What is weight of Skyr?
- Egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Duck breast calories per serving size