Sweet Potato Fries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sweet potato fries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sweet potato fries, cup and more
How many calories in sweet potato fries?
Case in point, medium size sweet potato fries (95 g) has about 246 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sweet potato fries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sweet potato fries on charts.
Sweet potato fries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sweet potato fries?
As I wrote before medium size sweet potato fries (95 g) have 246 calories. It is easy to count that two sweet potato fries have about 492 calories and three sweet potato fries have about 738 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sweet potato fries.
- Medium size sweet potato fries (95 g)246 kcal
- Cup of sweet potato fries (195g)505 kcal
- Half cup of sweet potato fries (97.5g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sweet potato fries73 kcal
- Half of medium size sweet potato fries123 kcal
- Small size sweet potato fries (76g)196.8 kcal
- Big size sweet potato fries (124g)319.8 kcal
- Two medium size sweet potato fries492 kcal
- Three medium size sweet potato fries738 kcal
- Four medium size sweet potato fries984 kcal
- Five medium size sweet potato fries1230 kcal
Protein in sweet potato fries
Sweet potato fries have 2.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sweet potato fries (95 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in sweet potato fries
Sweet potato fries have 34.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sweet potato fries (95 g) has about 32.3 g of carbs.
Fat in sweet potato fries
Sweet potato fries have 18.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sweet potato fries (95 g) has about 17.2 g of fat.
medium size sweet potato fries (95 g) has:246kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sweet potato fries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.084 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.088 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.667 mg
- Vitaminium B60.169 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.8 mg
- Vitaminium E2.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of sweet potato fries
- 44% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
sweet potato fries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium391 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium50 mg
- Sodium140 mg
- Iron0.75 mg
Interesting charts - compare sweet potato fries with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how sweet potato fries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.