Creme Brulee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Creme Brulee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in creme brulee?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of creme brulee (95 g) has about 233 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of creme brulee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of creme brulee on charts.
Creme Brulee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of creme brulee?
As I wrote before 100g has 245 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of creme brulee.
- Standard serving size of creme brulee (95 g)233 kcal
- Tablespoon of creme brulee (25g)61 kcal
- Teaspoon of creme brulee (8g)20 kcal
- Cup of creme brulee (200g)490 kcal
- Half cup of creme brulee (100g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of creme brulee69 kcal
- 10g of creme brulee25 kcal
- 20g of creme brulee49 kcal
- 50g of creme brulee123 kcal
- 100g of creme brulee245 kcal
Protein in creme brulee
Creme brulee has 3.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of creme brulee (95 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in creme brulee
Creme brulee has 15.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of creme brulee (95 g) has about 14.7 g of carbs.
Fat in creme brulee
Creme brulee has 18.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of creme brulee (95 g) has about 17.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of creme brulee (95 g) has:233kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
creme brulee - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of creme brulee
- 26% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
creme brulee - minerals per 100g
- Sodium64 mg
Interesting charts - compare creme brulee with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how creme brulee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coconut milk have?
- Calories in tablespoon of agave syrup
- Calories in teaspoon of agave syrup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in zebra cakes?
- How much fat in cucumber sushi roll?
- How much protein in cutie clementine?
- What is weight of ricotta cheese?
- Kalamata olives calories per ounce (oz)
- Sun Chips calories per serving size