Quarter Pounder McDonalds: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Quarter Pounder McDonalds: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 hamburger and more
How many calories in Quarter Pounder?
In particular, standard serving size of Quarter Pounder (113 g) has about 276 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Quarter Pounder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 39 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Quarter Pounder on charts.
Quarter Pounder McDonalds: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.17 g||~ 6.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||11.55 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Protein||14.1 g||~ 4 g|
|Water||50.37 g||~ 14.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 hamburger of Quarter Pounders?
As I wrote before 100g have 244 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 hamburger of Quarter Pounder.
- Standard serving size of Quarter Pounder (113 g)276 kcal
- Quarter Pounder 1 hamburger (113g)276 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Quarter Pounders69 kcal
- 10g of Quarter Pounders24 kcal
- 20g of Quarter Pounders49 kcal
- 50g of Quarter Pounders122 kcal
- 100g of Quarter Pounders244 kcal
Protein in Quarter Pounder
Quarter Pounders have 14.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Quarter Pounder (113 g) you can see that you will get about 15.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Quarter Pounders
Quarter Pounders have 22.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Quarter Pounder (113 g) has about 25.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Quarter Pounders
Quarter Pounders have 11.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Quarter Pounder (113 g) has about 13.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of Quarter Pounder (113 g) has:276kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Quarter Pounder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A56 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.183 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.344 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.452 mg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
Energy content of Quarter Pounder
- 36% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Quarter Pounder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium227 mg
- Phosphorus1.28 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium84 mg
- Sodium427 mg
- Iron2.41 mg
- Zink1.28 mg
Interesting charts - compare Quarter Pounder with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how Quarter Pounder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does candy corn have?
- Calories in a half of cheese cake
- Calories in whole cheese cake
- Calories for one, two or more cheese cakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wholemeal pasta?
- How much fat in cola?
- How much protein in white cheese?
- What is weight of olive oil?
- Sousage calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond butter calories per serving size