Greek Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Greek salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in greek salad?
For instance, standard serving size of greek salad (125 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of greek salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of greek salad on charts.
Greek salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of greek salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 42 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of greek salad.
- Standard serving size of greek salad (125 g)53 kcal
- Cup of greek salad (224g)94 kcal
- Half cup of greek salad (112g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of greek salad12 kcal
- 10g of greek salad4 kcal
- 20g of greek salad8 kcal
- 50g of greek salad21 kcal
- 100g of greek salad42 kcal
Protein in greek salad
Greek salad has 2.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of greek salad (125 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in greek salad
Greek salad has 3.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of greek salad (125 g) has about 4.7 g of carbs.
Fat in greek salad
Greek salad has 2.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of greek salad (125 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of greek salad (125 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
greek salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.931 mg
- Vitaminium B60.091 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.08 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.41 mg
- Vitaminium K0.065 mg
Energy content of greek salad
- 34% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
greek salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium216 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium231 mg
- Iron1.07 mg
Does greek salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in greek salad puts this product at the top of hight calorific Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, greek salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If greek salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare greek salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how greek salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do baked chicken wingettes have?
- Calories in a half of taco
- Calories in whole taco
- Calories for one, two or more tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in skinless chicken breast?
- How much fat in green tea?
- How much protein in french toast?
- What is weight of rye flour?
- Vodka and soda calories per ounce (oz)
- Almonds sliced calories per serving size