Low Fat Milk 1% vs Almond Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in 1% milk
At first glance, you can see that in 1% milk is much more calories than in almond milk.
1% milk has 42 kcal per 100g and almond milk 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 180%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in 1% milk cames from carbs and in almond milk from fat.
See tables below to compare 1% milk with almond milk in details.
Fact 2: 1% milk And Almond milk Nutrition Difference
Almond milk vs 1% milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Low fat milk 1%||Almond milk|
|Carbohydrates||4.99 g||1.31 g|
|Fat||0.97 g||0.96 g|
|Protein||3.37 g||0.4 g|
|Water||89.92 g||96.54 g|
|Calcium||125 mg||184 mg|
|Iron||0.03 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||150 mg||67 mg|
|Sodium||44 mg||72 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.185 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.093 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||6.33 mg|
More protein in 1% milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in 1% milk is more protein than in almond milk.
There is 0.4g per 100g of almond milk and 3.37g per 100g of 1% milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 743%.
More carbohydrates in 1% milk
In 1% milk is more carbohydrates than in almond milk.
There is 1.31g/100g of carbohydrates in almond milk and 4.99g/100g in 1% milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 281%.
More fat in 1% milk
In 1% milk is more fats than in almond milk.
The tables above show us that there is 0.96g/100g of fats in almond milk and 0.97g/100g in 1% milk. In this case difference is about 1%.
- Carbohydrates4.99 g
- Fat0.97 g
- Protein3.37 g
- Water89.92 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | glass | half cup | carton
- 47% CARBS.
- 32% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
Vitamins: almond milk vs 1% milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): 1% milk 1750% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): 1% milk 33% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): 1% milk 400% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium E: almond milk 63200% more than 1% milk
Minerals: 1% milk vs almond milk
Compares of 1% milk
- 1% Milk vs Whole Milk
- 1% Milk vs Skimmed Milk
- 1% Milk vs 2% Milk
- 1% Milk vs Almond Milk
- see all compares of 1% milk
Compares of almond milk
- Calories from Low fat milk 1%
- Calories of Mushrooms
- Calories in Cooked ham
- Fried haddock calories per 100g
- Boiled zucchini carbs per 100g
- Frozen cherries protein per 100g
- Ice cream cake fat per 100g
- How many calories do corn flakes have?
- Calories in a half of milk chocolate
- Calories in whole milk chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more milk chocolate
- How much protein in cooked ground turkey?