Boiled Onions: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled onions: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in boiled onions?
For instance, tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) have about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon boiled onions is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled onion on charts.
Boiled onions: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.56 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||87.86 g||~ 24.9 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled onions?
As I wrote before 100g have 42 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled onions.
- Tablespoon of boiled onions (8g)3 kcal
- Cup of boiled onions (210g)88 kcal
- Half cup of boiled onions (105g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled onions12 kcal
- 10g of boiled onions4 kcal
- 20g of boiled onions8 kcal
- 50g of boiled onions21 kcal
- 100g of boiled onions42 kcal
Protein in boiled onions
Boiled onions have 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled onions
Boiled onions have 9.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled onions
Boiled onions have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled onions - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.165 mg
- Vitaminium B60.129 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of boiled onions
- 84% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
boiled onions - minerals per 100g
- Potassium166 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium239 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled onions with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled onions look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sponge cake have?
- Calories in a half of egg
- Calories in whole egg
- Calories for one, two or more eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in duck breast?
- How much fat in raisins?
- How much protein in caviar?
- What is weight of tomato sauce?
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) calories per ounce (oz)
- Upma calories per serving size