Boiled Onions: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled onions?
For instance, tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) have about 3 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 3 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of boiled onions is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled onions nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled onion on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Boiled Onions (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.56 g||2.71 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||0.1 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||0.39 g||0.1 g|
|Water||87.86 g||24.91 g||7 g|
boiled onions - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A2 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.023 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.165 mg
- Vit B60.129 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vit C5.2 mg
- Vit E0.02 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of boiled onions
- 84% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
boiled onions - minerals per 100g
- Potassium166 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium239 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled onions?
As I wrote before tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) have 3 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled onions have about 6 calories and three boiled onions have about 9 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled onions.
- Tablespoon of boiled onions (8g)3 kcal
- Cup of boiled onions (210g)88 kcal
- Half cup of boiled onions (105g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled onions12 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled onions1.5 kcal
- Small size boiled onions (6g)2.4 kcal
- Big size boiled onions (10g)3.9 kcal
- Two medium size boiled onions6 kcal
- Three medium size boiled onions9 kcal
- Four medium size boiled onions12 kcal
- Five medium size boiled onions15 kcal
Protein in boiled onions
Boiled onions have 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled onions
Boiled onions have 9.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled onions
Boiled onions have 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of boiled onions (8 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled onions with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled onions look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sponge cake have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sour cream
- Calories in teaspoon of sour cream
- Calories in glass of sour cream
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mortadella?
- How much fat in carrot juice?
- How much protein in swordfish?
- What is weight of rice milk?
- Yuca calories per ounce (oz)
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles calories per serving size