Pinot Blanc: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pinot Blanc: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, bottle and more
How many calories in Pinot Blanc?
In particular, standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has about 115 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Pinot Blanc is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Pinot Blanc on charts.
Pinot Blanc: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.94 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||87.14 g||~ 24.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or bottle of Pinot Blanc?
As I wrote before 100g has 81 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or bottle of Pinot Blanc.
- Standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g)115 kcal
- Pinot Blanc bottle (750g)608 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pinot Blanc23 kcal
- 10g of Pinot Blanc8 kcal
- 20g of Pinot Blanc16 kcal
- 50g of Pinot Blanc41 kcal
- 100g of Pinot Blanc81 kcal
Protein in Pinot Blanc
Pinot Blanc has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Pinot Blanc
Pinot Blanc has 1.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Pinot Blanc
0 g of fat - Pinot Blanc has no fat.
standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has:115kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Pinot Blanc - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Pinot Blanc
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Pinot Blanc - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare Pinot Blanc with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Pinot Blanc looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does movie/theater popcorn with butter have?
- Calories in a half of hamburger bun
- Calories in whole hamburger bun
- Calories for one, two or more hamburger buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ramen?
- How much fat in Jasmine rice (cooked)?
- How much protein in Spring roll?
- What is weight of Tequila?
- Cooked chickpeas calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried flounder calories per serving size