Pinot Blanc: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Pinot Blanc?
In particular, standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has about 115 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 115 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Pinot Blanc is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Pinot Blanc nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Pinot Blanc on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Pinot Blanc (142 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.94 g||0.55 g||2.8 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||87.14 g||24.7 g||123.7 g|
Pinot Blanc - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Pinot Blanc
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Pinot Blanc - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Pinot Blanc?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has 115 calories. It is easy to count that two Pinot Blanc have about 230 calories and three Pinot Blanc have about 345 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Pinot Blanc.
- Standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g)115 kcal
- Pinot Blanc bottle (750g)608 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pinot Blanc23 kcal
- Half of medium size Pinot Blanc57.5 kcal
- Small size Pinot Blanc (114g)92 kcal
- Big size Pinot Blanc (185g)149.5 kcal
- Two medium size Pinot Blanc230 kcal
- Three medium size Pinot Blanc345 kcal
- Four medium size Pinot Blanc460 kcal
- Five medium size Pinot Blanc575 kcal
Protein in Pinot Blanc
Pinot Blanc has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Pinot Blanc
Pinot Blanc has 1.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Pinot Blanc
0 g of fat - Pinot Blanc has no fat.
standard serving size of Pinot Blanc (142 g) has:115kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Pinot Blanc with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Pinot Blanc looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does movie/theater popcorn with butter have?
- Calories in a half of hamburger bun
- Calories in whole hamburger bun
- Calories for one, two or more hamburger buns
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ramen?
- How much fat in Jasmine rice (cooked)?
- How much protein in clementine?
- What is weight of cooked cabbage?
- Fried calamari calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled corn calories per serving size