Cooked Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, half cup and more
How many calories in cooked mushrooms?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked mushrooms (156 g) have about 87 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked mushroom on charts.
Cooked mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||14.39 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.22 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.56 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||83.48 g||~ 23.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon or half cup of cooked mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 56 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon or half cup of cooked mushrooms.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked mushrooms (156 g)87 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked mushrooms (12g)7 kcal
- Half cup of cooked mushrooms (78g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked mushrooms16 kcal
- 10g of cooked mushrooms6 kcal
- 20g of cooked mushrooms11 kcal
- 50g of cooked mushrooms28 kcal
- 100g of cooked mushrooms56 kcal
Protein in cooked mushrooms
Cooked mushrooms have 1.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked mushrooms (156 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked mushrooms
Cooked mushrooms have 14.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked mushrooms (156 g) has about 22.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked mushrooms
Cooked mushrooms have 0.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked mushrooms (156 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked mushrooms (156 g) has:87kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.159 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
Energy content of cooked mushrooms
- 88% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium117 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium240 mg
- Iron0.44 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked mushrooms with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dosa with filling have?
- Calories in a half of granola bar
- Calories in whole granola bar
- Calories for one, two or more granola bars
- Calories in tablespoon of granola bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in marshmallow?
- How much fat in Clif bar?
- How much protein in sesame chicken?
- What is weight of old fashioned?
- Italian sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Cuban coffee calories per serving size