Cooked Wild Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked wild rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked wild rice?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has about 140 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked wild rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked wild rice on charts.
Cooked wild rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of cooked wild rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 101 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of cooked wild rice.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g)140 kcal
- Half cup of cooked wild rice (69.5g)70 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked wild rice29 kcal
- 10g of cooked wild rice10 kcal
- 20g of cooked wild rice20 kcal
- 50g of cooked wild rice51 kcal
- 100g of cooked wild rice101 kcal
Protein in cooked wild rice
Cooked wild rice has 3.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked wild rice
Cooked wild rice has 21.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has about 29.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked wild rice
Cooked wild rice has 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has:140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked wild rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.052 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.287 mg
- Vitaminium B60.135 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cooked wild rice
- 82% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked wild rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.6 mg
Does cooked wild rice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in cooked wild rice puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked wild rice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked wild rice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked wild rice with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked wild rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Baileys have?
- Calories in a half of spaghetti sauce with meat
- Calories in whole spaghetti sauce with meat
- Calories for one, two or more spaghetti sauce with meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tomato sandwich?
- How much fat in apple fritter?
- How much protein in iced latte coffee?
- What is weight of burrito with chicken?
- Whipped cream calories per ounce (oz)
- Brown sugar calories per serving size