Cooked Wild Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked wild rice?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has about 140 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 140 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked wild rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked wild rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked wild rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Cooked Wild Rice (139 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.34 g||6.05 g||29.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||0.51 g||2.5 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||< 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||3.99 g||1.13 g||5.5 g|
|Water||73.93 g||20.96 g||102.8 g|
cooked wild rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A3 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.052 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.287 mg
- Vit B60.135 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vit E0.24 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of cooked wild rice
- 82% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked wild rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked wild rice?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has 140 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked wild rice have about 280 calories and three cooked wild rice have about 420 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked wild rice.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g)140 kcal
- Half cup of cooked wild rice (69.5g)70 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked wild rice29 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked wild rice70 kcal
- Small size cooked wild rice (111g)112 kcal
- Big size cooked wild rice (181g)182 kcal
- Two medium size cooked wild rice280 kcal
- Three medium size cooked wild rice420 kcal
- Four medium size cooked wild rice560 kcal
- Five medium size cooked wild rice700 kcal
Protein in cooked wild rice
Cooked wild rice has 3.99 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked wild rice
Cooked wild rice has 21.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has about 29.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked wild rice
Cooked wild rice has 0.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked wild rice (139 g) has:140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked wild rice with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked wild rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Baileys have?
- Calories in a half of spaghetti sauce with meat
- Calories in whole spaghetti sauce with meat
- Calories for one, two or more spaghetti sauce with meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tomato sandwich?
- How much fat in apple fritter?
- How much protein in iced latte coffee?
- What is weight of burrito with chicken?
- Whipped cream calories per ounce (oz)
- Brown sugar calories per serving size