Cooked Broccoli: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked broccoli: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in cooked broccoli?
For example, standard serving size of cooked broccoli (100 g) has about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked broccoli is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked broccoli on charts.
Cooked broccoli: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup, whole broccoli or floret of cooked broccoli?
As I wrote before 100g has 28 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup, whole broccoli or floret of cooked broccoli.
- Standard serving size of cooked broccoli (100 g)28 kcal
- Cup of cooked broccoli (91g)25 kcal
- Half cup of cooked broccoli (45.5g)13 kcal
- Cooked broccoli whole broccoli (600g)168 kcal
- Cooked broccoli floret (175g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked broccoli8 kcal
- 10g of cooked broccoli3 kcal
- 20g of cooked broccoli6 kcal
- 50g of cooked broccoli14 kcal
- 100g of cooked broccoli28 kcal
Protein in cooked broccoli
Cooked broccoli has 3.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked broccoli (100 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked broccoli
Cooked broccoli has 5.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked broccoli (100 g) has about 5.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked broccoli
Cooked broccoli has 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked broccoli (100 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked broccoli (100 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked broccoli - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.456 mg
- Vitaminium B60.129 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.056 mcg
- Vitaminium C39.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.088 mg
Energy content of cooked broccoli
- 61% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked broccoli - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium220 mg
- Iron0.61 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked broccoli with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked broccoli looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tomato sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Upma
- Calories in whole Upma
- Calories for one, two or more Upma
- Calories in tablespoon of Upma
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked shrimp?
- How much fat in club sandwich?
- How much protein in taco shell?
- What is weight of fried tofu?
- Cooked lentils calories per ounce (oz)
- Cabernet Sauvignon calories per serving size