Cooked Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked rice?
For instance, handful of cooked rice (55 g) has about 71 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked rice on charts.
Cooked rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cooked rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 129 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cooked rice.
- Handful of cooked rice (55g)71 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked rice (15g)19 kcal
- Teaspoon of cooked rice (5g)6 kcal
- Cup of cooked rice (200g)258 kcal
- Half cup of cooked rice (100g)129 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked rice37 kcal
- 10g of cooked rice13 kcal
- 20g of cooked rice26 kcal
- 50g of cooked rice65 kcal
- 100g of cooked rice129 kcal
Protein in cooked rice
Cooked rice has 2.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked rice (55 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked rice
Cooked rice has 27.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked rice (55 g) has about 15.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked rice
Cooked rice has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked rice (55 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of cooked rice (55 g) has:71kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.162 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.467 mg
- Vitaminium B60.092 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.096 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of cooked rice
- 89% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cooked rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium245 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
Does cooked rice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in cooked rice puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked rice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked rice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked rice with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mozzarella have?
- Calories in a half of french baguette
- Calories in whole french baguette
- Calories for one, two or more french baguettes
- Calories in slice of french baguette
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in calamari ring?
- How much fat in animal crackers?
- How much protein in prosciutto?
- What is weight of vanilla latte?
- Chex Mix calories per ounce (oz)
- Pepper jack cheese calories per serving size