Cooked Sardines: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked sardines?
For instance, standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) have about 191 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 191 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked sardines is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked sardines nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked sardine on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cooked Sardines (92 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||11.45 g||3.25 g||10.5 g|
|Protein||24.62 g||6.98 g||22.7 g|
|Water||59.61 g||16.9 g||54.8 g|
cooked sardines - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.245 mg
- Vit B60.167 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vit E2.04 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of cooked sardines
- 0% CARBS
- 49% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
cooked sardines - minerals per 100g
- Potassium397 mg
- Magnessium39 mg
- Calcium382 mg
- Sodium307 mg
- Iron2.92 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked sardines?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) have 191 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked sardines have about 382 calories and three cooked sardines have about 573 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked sardines.
- Standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g)191 kcal
- Cooked sardines can (92g)191 kcal
- Cup of cooked sardines (170g)354 kcal
- Half cup of cooked sardines (85g)177 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked sardines59 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked sardines95.5 kcal
- Small size cooked sardines (74g)152.8 kcal
- Big size cooked sardines (120g)248.3 kcal
- Two medium size cooked sardines382 kcal
- Three medium size cooked sardines573 kcal
- Four medium size cooked sardines764 kcal
- Five medium size cooked sardines955 kcal
Protein in cooked sardines
Cooked sardines have 24.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) you can see that you will get about 22.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked sardines
0 g of carbs - cooked sardines have no carbohydrates.
Fat in cooked sardines
Cooked sardines have 11.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) has about 10.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) has:191kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked sardines with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked sardines look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does protein shake powder have?
- Calories in a half of ham salad sandwich
- Calories in whole ham salad sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more ham salad sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kit Kat Mini?
- How much fat in ice cream cone from McDonalds?
- How much protein in pumpkin pie?
- What is weight of grits?
- Quarter Pounder With Cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Sweet potato fries calories per serving size