Cooked Sardines: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked sardines: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, can , cup and more
How many calories in cooked sardines?
For instance, standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) have about 191 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked sardines is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked sardine on charts.
Cooked sardines: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||11.45 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Protein||24.62 g||~ 7 g|
|Water||59.61 g||~ 16.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, can , cup or half cup of cooked sardines?
As I wrote before 100g have 208 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, can , cup or half cup of cooked sardines.
- Standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g)191 kcal
- Cooked sardines can (92g)191 kcal
- Cup of cooked sardines (170g)354 kcal
- Half cup of cooked sardines (85g)177 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked sardines59 kcal
- 10g of cooked sardines21 kcal
- 20g of cooked sardines42 kcal
- 50g of cooked sardines104 kcal
- 100g of cooked sardines208 kcal
Protein in cooked sardines
Cooked sardines have 24.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) you can see that you will get about 22.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked sardines
0 g of carbs - cooked sardines have no carbohydrates.
Fat in cooked sardines
Cooked sardines have 11.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) has about 10.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked sardines (92 g) has:191kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked sardines - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.245 mg
- Vitaminium B60.167 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of cooked sardines
- 0% CARBS
- 49% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
cooked sardines - minerals per 100g
- Potassium397 mg
- Magnessium39 mg
- Calcium382 mg
- Sodium307 mg
- Iron2.92 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked sardines with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked sardines look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Clif bar have?
- Calories in a half of old fashioned
- Calories in whole old fashioned
- Calories for one, two or more old fashioned
- Calories in glass of old fashioned
- Calories in cup of old fashioned
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in italian sausage?
- How much fat in cuban coffee?
- How much protein in cauliflower rice?
- What is weight of IPA?
- Grape tomatoes calories per ounce (oz)
- Sausage Egg McMuffin calories per serving size