Cooked Soba Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked soba noodles: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked soba noodles?
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked soba noodles (114 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked soba noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked soba noodles on charts.
Cooked soba noodles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, handful or half cup of cooked soba noodles?
As I wrote before 100g have 99 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful or half cup of cooked soba noodles.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked soba noodles (114 g)113 kcal
- Handful of cooked soba noodles (50g)50 kcal
- Half cup of cooked soba noodles (57g)56 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked soba noodles28 kcal
- 10g of cooked soba noodles10 kcal
- 20g of cooked soba noodles20 kcal
- 50g of cooked soba noodles50 kcal
- 100g of cooked soba noodles99 kcal
Protein in cooked soba noodles
Cooked soba noodles have 5.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked soba noodles (114 g) you can see that you will get about 5.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked soba noodles
Cooked soba noodles have 21.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked soba noodles (114 g) has about 24.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked soba noodles
Cooked soba noodles have 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked soba noodles (114 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked soba noodles (114 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked soba noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.094 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.51 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
Energy content of cooked soba noodles
- 80% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
cooked soba noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium60 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
Do cooked soba noodles cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat cooked soba noodles on diet?
Number of calories in cooked soba noodles is one of the highest from all products in Cooked category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked soba noodles seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked soba noodles contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked soba noodles with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked soba noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fish fry have?
- Calories in a half of tomato sandwich
- Calories in whole tomato sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more tomato sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple fritter?
- How much fat in iced latte coffee?
- How much protein in burrito with chicken?
- What is weight of whipped cream?
- Brown sugar calories per ounce (oz)
- Ramen noodles calories per serving size