Old Fashioned: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Old fashioned: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in old fashioned?
For example, one cocktail (74 g) old fashioned has about 120 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one cocktail old fashioned is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of old fashioned on charts.
Old fashioned: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.24 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||0.03 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.18 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||73.63 g||~ 20.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of old fashioned?
As I wrote before 100g has 162 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of old fashioned.
- One cocktail (74 g)120 kcal
- Glass full of old fashioned (220g)356 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of old fashioned46 kcal
Protein in old fashioned
Old fashioned has 0.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one cocktail (74 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in old fashioned
Old fashioned has 6.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one cocktail (74 g) has about 4.6 g of carbs.
Fat in old fashioned
Old fashioned has 0.03 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one cocktail (74 g) has about 0 g of fat.
one cocktail (74 g) has:120kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
old fashioned - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.059 mg
- Vitaminium B60.012 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C9.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of old fashioned
- 96% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
old fashioned - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare old fashioned with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how old fashioned looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tequila have?
- Calories in a half of fried flounder
- Calories in whole fried flounder
- Calories for one, two or more fried flounder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled octopus?
- How much fat in frozen pineapple chunks?
- How much protein in Heinz ketchup?
- What is weight of beef patty?
- Chicken legs calories per ounce (oz)
- Toast (toasted bread) calories per serving size