Boiled Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled chickpeas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in boiled chickpeas?
To illustrate, handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has about 66 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled chickpea on charts.
Boiled chickpeas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of boiled chickpeas?
As I wrote before 100g have 164 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Handful of boiled chickpeas (40g)66 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled chickpeas (12g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of boiled chickpeas (4g)7 kcal
- Cup of boiled chickpeas (164g)269 kcal
- Half cup of boiled chickpeas (82g)134 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled chickpeas46 kcal
- 10g of boiled chickpeas16 kcal
- 20g of boiled chickpeas33 kcal
- 50g of boiled chickpeas82 kcal
- 100g of boiled chickpeas164 kcal
Protein in boiled chickpeas
Boiled chickpeas have 8.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled chickpeas
Boiled chickpeas have 27.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has about 11 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled chickpeas
Boiled chickpeas have 2.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has about 1 g of fat.
handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has:66kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.526 mg
- Vitaminium B60.139 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.172 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of boiled chickpeas
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
boiled chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium291 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron2.89 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled chickpeas with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Date syrup have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mustard
- Calories in teaspoon of mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey salami?
- How much fat in coconut shrims?
- How much protein in oyster?
- What is weight of Actimel?
- Beignet calories per ounce (oz)
- Bolillo roll calories per serving size