Boiled Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled chickpeas?
100g of boiled chickpeas have about 164 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
To illustrate, handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) have about 66 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 66 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of boiled chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled chickpeas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled chickpea on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Boiled Chickpeas (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||27.42 g||7.77 g||11 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.6 g||2.15 g||3 g|
|Fat||2.59 g||0.73 g||1 g|
|Protein||8.86 g||2.51 g||3.5 g|
|Water||60.21 g||17.07 g||24.1 g|
boiled chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A27 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.116 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.526 mg
- Vit B60.139 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.172 mcg
- Vit C1.3 mg
- Vit E0.35 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of boiled chickpeas
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
boiled chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium291 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron2.89 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled chickpeas?
As I wrote before handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) have 66 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled chickpeas have about 132 calories and three boiled chickpeas have about 198 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled chickpeas.
- Handful of boiled chickpeas (40g)66 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled chickpeas (12g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of boiled chickpeas (4g)7 kcal
- Cup of boiled chickpeas (164g)269 kcal
- Half cup of boiled chickpeas (82g)134 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled chickpeas46 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled chickpeas33 kcal
- Small size boiled chickpeas (32g)52.8 kcal
- Big size boiled chickpeas (52g)85.8 kcal
- Two medium size boiled chickpeas132 kcal
- Three medium size boiled chickpeas198 kcal
- Four medium size boiled chickpeas264 kcal
- Five medium size boiled chickpeas330 kcal
Protein in boiled chickpeas
Boiled chickpeas have 8.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled chickpeas
Boiled chickpeas have 27.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has about 11 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled chickpeas
Boiled chickpeas have 2.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has about 1 g of fat.
handful of boiled chickpeas (40 g) has:66kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled chickpeas with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does catfish have?
- Hard and soft boiled egg calories
- Boiled egg white calories
- Calories in a half of turkey breast
- Calories in whole turkey breast
- Calories for one, two or more turkey breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in raspberry juice?
- How much fat in halibut?
- How much protein in halloumi?
- What is weight of porterhouse steak?
- Japchae calories per ounce (oz)
- Barley calories per serving size