Cooked Kale: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked kale: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup, chopped and more
How many calories in cooked kale?
In particular, handful of cooked kale (35 g) has about 10 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked kale is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cooked kale on charts.
Cooked kale: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.59 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.88 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||90.5 g||~ 25.7 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or chopped of cooked kales?
As I wrote before 100g has 28 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or chopped of cooked kale.
- Handful of cooked kales (35g)10 kcal
- Cooked kale cup, chopped (110g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked kale8 kcal
- 10g of cooked kale3 kcal
- 20g of cooked kale6 kcal
- 50g of cooked kale14 kcal
- 100g of cooked kale28 kcal
Protein in cooked kale
Cooked kale has 1.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked kale (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked kale
Cooked kale has 5.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked kale (35 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked kale
Cooked kale has 0.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked kale (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of cooked kale (35 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked kale - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.069 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.496 mg
- Vitaminium B60.137 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C40.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.84 mg
- Vitaminium K0.811 mg
Energy content of cooked kale
- 67% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
cooked kale - minerals per 100g
- Potassium226 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium72 mg
- Sodium319 mg
- Iron0.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked kale with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked kale looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do breadsticks have?
- Calories in a half of Burger King hamburger
- Calories in whole Burger King hamburger
- Calories for one, two or more Burger King hamburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in parboiled rice?
- How much fat in sour cream 18%?
- How much protein in turkey frankfurters?
- What is weight of lard?
- Shark meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Peanut milk calories per serving size