Cooked Kale: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked kale?
In particular, handful of cooked kale (35 g) has about 10 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 10 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of cooked kale is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked kale nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked kale on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cooked Kale (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of cooked kale (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.59 g||1.58 g||2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||0.57 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||1.88 g||0.53 g||0.7 g|
|Water||90.5 g||25.66 g||31.7 g|
cooked kale - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.069 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.496 mg
- Vit B60.137 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vit C40.7 mg
- Vit E0.84 mg
- Vit K0.811 mg
Energy content of cooked kale
- 67% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
cooked kale - minerals per 100g
- Potassium226 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium72 mg
- Sodium319 mg
- Iron0.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked kales?
As I wrote before handful of cooked kale (35 g) has 10 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked kales have about 20 calories and three cooked kales have about 30 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked kales.
- Handful of cooked kales (35g)10 kcal
- Cooked kale cup, chopped (110g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked kale8 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked kale5 kcal
- Small size cooked kale (28g)8 kcal
- Big size cooked kale (46g)13 kcal
- Two medium size cooked kales20 kcal
- Three medium size cooked kales30 kcal
- Four medium size cooked kales40 kcal
- Five medium size cooked kales50 kcal
Protein in cooked kale
Cooked kale has 1.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked kale (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked kale
Cooked kale has 5.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked kale (35 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked kale
Cooked kale has 0.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked kale (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of cooked kale (35 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked kale with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked kale looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do breadsticks have?
- Calories in a half of Burger King hamburger
- Calories in whole Burger King hamburger
- Calories for one, two or more Burger King hamburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in parboiled rice?
- How much fat in breast milk?
- How much protein in Poultry offal?
- What is weight of dried pear?
- Anchovy calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef calories per serving size