Cooked Ham: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked ham: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, cup, diced and more
How many calories in cooked ham?
Case in point, slice of cooked ham (20 g) has about 54 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice cooked ham is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked ham on charts.
Cooked ham: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||17.46 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Protein||26.61 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Water||54.58 g||~ 15.5 g|
How many calories in slice, cup or diced of cooked ham?
As I wrote before 100g has 271 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or diced of cooked ham.
- Slice of cooked ham (20g)54 kcal
- Cooked ham cup, diced (134g)363 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked ham77 kcal
- 10g of cooked ham27 kcal
- 20g of cooked ham54 kcal
- 50g of cooked ham136 kcal
- 100g of cooked ham271 kcal
Protein in cooked ham
Cooked ham has 26.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of cooked ham (20 g) you can see that you will get about 5.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked ham
0 g of carbs - cooked ham has no carbohydrates.
Fat in cooked ham
Cooked ham has 17.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of cooked ham (20 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
slice of cooked ham (20 g) has:54kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked ham - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.63 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.31 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.536 mg
- Vitaminium B60.399 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
Energy content of cooked ham
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
cooked ham - minerals per 100g
- Potassium349 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium382 mg
- Iron1 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked ham with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked ground turkey have?
- Calories in tablespoon of halvah
- Calories in teaspoon of halvah
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goat cheese?
- How much fat in frankfurter?
- How much protein in smoked bacon?
- What is weight of perch?
- Frog legs calories per ounce (oz)
- Mixed berries calories per serving size