Cooked Sweet Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked sweet potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cooked sweet potato, cup and more
How many calories in cooked sweet potato?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g) has about 186 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cooked sweet potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked sweet potato on charts.
Cooked sweet potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.65 g||~ 5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||79.81 g||~ 22.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked sweet potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g) have 186 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked sweet potatoes have about 372 calories and three cooked sweet potatoes have about 558 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked sweet potatoes.
- Medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g)186 kcal
- Cup of cooked sweet potato (203g)154 kcal
- Half cup of cooked sweet potato (101.5g)77 kcal
- Cooked sweet potato 1 cube (8g)6 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked sweet potatoes22 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked sweet potato93 kcal
- Small size cooked sweet potato (196g)148.8 kcal
- Big size cooked sweet potato (319g)241.8 kcal
- Two medium size cooked sweet potatoes372 kcal
- Three medium size cooked sweet potatoes558 kcal
- Four medium size cooked sweet potatoes744 kcal
- Five medium size cooked sweet potatoes930 kcal
Protein in cooked sweet potato
Cooked sweet potatoes have 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked sweet potatoes
Cooked sweet potatoes have 17.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g) has about 43.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked sweet potatoes
Cooked sweet potatoes have 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size cooked sweet potato (245 g) has:186kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked sweet potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.536 mg
- Vitaminium B60.164 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.94 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cooked sweet potato
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cooked sweet potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium229 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium181 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked sweet potato with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked sweet potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.