English Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
English muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one english muffin and more
How many calories in english muffin?
In particular, medium size english muffin (57 g) has about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size english muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of english muffin on charts.
English muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||44.17 g||~ 12.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||1.69 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||8.87 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||43.56 g||~ 12.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 english muffins?
As I wrote before medium size english muffin (57 g) have 129 calories. It is easy to count that two english muffins have about 258 calories and three english muffins have about 387 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five english muffins.
- Medium size english muffin (57 g)129 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of english muffins64 kcal
- Half of medium size english muffin64.5 kcal
- Small size english muffin (46g)103.2 kcal
- Big size english muffin (74g)167.7 kcal
- Two medium size english muffins258 kcal
- Three medium size english muffins387 kcal
- Four medium size english muffins516 kcal
- Five medium size english muffins645 kcal
Protein in english muffin
English muffins have 8.87 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size english muffin (57 g) you can see that you will get about 5.1 g of protein.
Carbs in english muffins
English muffins have 44.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size english muffin (57 g) has about 25.2 g of carbs.
Fat in english muffins
English muffins have 1.69 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size english muffin (57 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size english muffin (57 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
english muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.477 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.07 mg
- Vitaminium B60.054 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.132 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of english muffin
- 78% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
english muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium109 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium163 mg
- Sodium425 mg
- Iron4 mg
Interesting charts - compare english muffin with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how english muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does potato have?
- Calories in a half of mutton
- Calories in whole mutton
- Calories for one, two or more mutton
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Burger King hamburger?
- How much fat in breast milk?
- How much protein in Poultry offal?
- What is weight of dried pear?
- Anchovy calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef calories per serving size