Pot Roast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pot roast?
100g of pot roast has about 317 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup | bowl
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g) has about 764 calories.
It is about 32% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 764 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pot roast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 14.5 apples
- 9.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7.5 slices of cheese
- 7 slices of bread
- 6 glasses of milk
- 40 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pot roast nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pot roast on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Pot Roast (241 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.34 g||< 0.1 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||25.02 g||7.09 g||60.3 g|
|Protein||21.03 g||5.96 g||50.7 g|
|Water||49.83 g||14.13 g||120.1 g|
pot roast - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.322 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.431 mg
- Vit B60.102 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vit C1.3 mg
- Vit E0.48 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of pot roast
- 0% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
pot roast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium206 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium1247 mg
- Iron2.95 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pot roast?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g) has 764 calories. It is easy to count that two pot roast have about 1528 calories and three pot roast have about 2292 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pot roast.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g)764 kcal
- Half cup of pot roast (120.5g)382 kcal
- Pot roast bowl (482g)1528 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pot roast90 kcal
- Half of medium size pot roast382 kcal
- Small size pot roast (193g)611.2 kcal
- Big size pot roast (313g)993.2 kcal
- Two medium size pot roast1528 kcal
- Three medium size pot roast2292 kcal
- Four medium size pot roast3056 kcal
- Five medium size pot roast3820 kcal
Protein in pot roast
Pot roast has 21.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g) you can see that you will get about 50.7 g of protein.
Carbs in pot roast
Pot roast has 0.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pot roast
Pot roast has 25.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g) has about 60.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pot roast (241 g) has:764kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pot roast with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how pot roast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tamale have?
- Calories in tablespoon of millet flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bagel with cheese and bacon?
- How much fat in boiled potato?
- How much protein in fried chicken liver?
- What is weight of roasted turkey?
- Dried apple calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow rice calories per serving size