Boiled Peanuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled peanuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled peanut, handful and more
How many calories in boiled peanut?
In particular, medium size boiled peanut (3 g) has about 10 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled peanut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled peanut on charts.
Boiled peanuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.26 g||~ 6 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.8 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Fat||22.01 g||~ 6.2 g|
|Protein||13.5 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Water||41.78 g||~ 11.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled peanuts?
As I wrote before medium size boiled peanut (3 g) have 10 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled peanuts have about 20 calories and three boiled peanuts have about 30 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled peanuts.
- Medium size boiled peanut (3 g)10 kcal
- Handful of boiled peanuts (30g)95 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled peanut (8g)25 kcal
- Cup of boiled peanut (180g)572 kcal
- Half cup of boiled peanut (90g)286 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled peanuts90 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled peanut5 kcal
- Small size boiled peanut (2g)8 kcal
- Big size boiled peanut (4g)13 kcal
- Two medium size boiled peanuts20 kcal
- Three medium size boiled peanuts30 kcal
- Four medium size boiled peanuts40 kcal
- Five medium size boiled peanuts50 kcal
Protein in boiled peanut
Boiled peanuts have 13.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled peanut (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled peanuts
Boiled peanuts have 21.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled peanut (3 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled peanuts
Boiled peanuts have 22.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled peanut (3 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
medium size boiled peanut (3 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled peanut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.259 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.259 mg
- Vitaminium B60.152 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.075 mcg
- Vitaminium E4.1 mg
Energy content of boiled peanut
- 25% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
boiled peanut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium180 mg
- Magnessium102 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Sodium751 mg
- Iron1.01 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled peanut with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled peanut looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does puff pastry have?
- Calories in a half of egg
- Calories in whole egg
- Calories for one, two or more eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in duck breast?
- How much fat in raisins?
- How much protein in caviar?
- What is weight of tomato sauce?
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) calories per ounce (oz)
- Upma calories per serving size