Marshmallow: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Marshmallow: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one marshmallow, tablespoon and more
How many calories in marshmallow?
For instance, medium size marshmallow (7 g) has about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size marshmallow is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of marshmallow on charts.
Marshmallow: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||81.3 g||~ 23 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.8 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||16.4 g||~ 4.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 marshmallows?
As I wrote before medium size marshmallow (7 g) have 22 calories. It is easy to count that two marshmallows have about 44 calories and three marshmallows have about 66 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five marshmallows.
- Medium size marshmallow (7 g)22 kcal
- Tablespoon of marshmallow (7g)22 kcal
- Cup of marshmallow (50g)159 kcal
- Half cup of marshmallow (25g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of marshmallows90 kcal
- Half of medium size marshmallow11 kcal
- Small size marshmallow (6g)17.6 kcal
- Big size marshmallow (9g)28.6 kcal
- Two medium size marshmallows44 kcal
- Three medium size marshmallows66 kcal
- Four medium size marshmallows88 kcal
- Five medium size marshmallows110 kcal
Protein in marshmallow
Marshmallows have 1.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size marshmallow (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in marshmallows
Marshmallows have 81.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size marshmallow (7 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in marshmallows
Marshmallows have 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size marshmallow (7 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size marshmallow (7 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
marshmallow - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B60.003 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of marshmallow
- 97% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
marshmallow - minerals per 100g
- Potassium5 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
Interesting charts - compare marshmallow with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how marshmallow looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grape tomato have?
- Calories in a half of Spring roll
- Calories in whole Spring roll
- Calories for one, two or more Spring roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Tequila?
- How much fat in cooked chickpeas?
- How much protein in fried flounder?
- What is weight of boiled octopus?
- Frozen pineapple chunks calories per ounce (oz)
- Heinz ketchup calories per serving size