Salmon Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in salmon salad?
To illustrate, standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has about 814 calories.
It is about 34% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 814 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from salmon salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15.5 apples
- 10 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 7.5 slices of bread
- 6.5 glasses of milk
- 42.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about salmon salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of salmon salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Salmon Salad (384 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.66 g||0.75 g||10.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||17.36 g||4.92 g||66.7 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||3.08 g||41.7 g|
|Water||67.5 g||19.14 g||259.2 g|
salmon salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.117 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.569 mg
- Vit B60.178 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vit C0.7 mg
- Vit E1.07 mg
- Vit K0.043 mg
Energy content of salmon salad
- 5% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
salmon salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium504 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salmon salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has 814 calories. It is easy to count that two salmon salad have about 1628 calories and three salmon salad have about 2442 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salmon salad.
- Standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g)814 kcal
- Cup of salmon salad (407g)863 kcal
- Half cup of salmon salad (203.5g)431 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salmon salad60 kcal
- Half of medium size salmon salad407 kcal
- Small size salmon salad (307g)651.2 kcal
- Big size salmon salad (499g)1058.2 kcal
- Two medium size salmon salad1628 kcal
- Three medium size salmon salad2442 kcal
- Four medium size salmon salad3256 kcal
- Five medium size salmon salad4070 kcal
Protein in salmon salad
Salmon salad has 10.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) you can see that you will get about 41.7 g of protein.
Carbs in salmon salad
Salmon salad has 2.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has about 10.2 g of carbs.
Fat in salmon salad
Salmon salad has 17.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has about 66.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has:814kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare salmon salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do M&M have?
- Calories in a half of movie/theater popcorn with butter
- Calories in whole movie/theater popcorn with butter
- Calories for one, two or more movie/theater popcorn with butter
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in everything bagel?
- How much fat in hamburger bun?
- How much protein in ramen?
- What is weight of Jasmine rice (cooked)?
- Clementine calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked cabbage calories per serving size