Salmon Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salmon salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in salmon salad?
To illustrate, standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has about 814 calories.
It is about 34% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of salmon salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15.5 apples
- 10 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 7.5 slices of bread
- 6.5 glasses of milk
- 42.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 116 minutes, swim for about 96 minutes or run for 82 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salmon salad on charts.
Salmon salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of salmon salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 212 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of salmon salad.
- Standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g)814 kcal
- Cup of salmon salad (407g)863 kcal
- Half cup of salmon salad (203.5g)431 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salmon salad60 kcal
- 10g of salmon salad21 kcal
- 20g of salmon salad42 kcal
- 50g of salmon salad106 kcal
- 100g of salmon salad212 kcal
Protein in salmon salad
Salmon salad has 10.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) you can see that you will get about 41.7 g of protein.
Carbs in salmon salad
Salmon salad has 2.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has about 10.2 g of carbs.
Fat in salmon salad
Salmon salad has 17.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has about 66.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of salmon salad (384 g) has:814kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salmon salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.117 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.569 mg
- Vitaminium B60.178 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.043 mg
Energy content of salmon salad
- 5% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
salmon salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium244 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium125 mg
- Sodium504 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
Does salmon salad make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Salmon salad have one of the hight number of calories within Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, salmon salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If salmon salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare salmon salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do M&M have?
- Calories in a half of movie/theater popcorn with butter
- Calories in whole movie/theater popcorn with butter
- Calories for one, two or more movie/theater popcorn with butter
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in everything bagel?
- How much fat in hamburger bun?
- How much protein in ramen?
- What is weight of Jasmine rice (cooked)?
- Clementine calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked cabbage calories per serving size