Scrambled Egg Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Scrambled egg sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one scrambled egg sandwich and more
How many calories in scrambled egg sandwich?
For instance, medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g) has about 435 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size scrambled egg sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 62 minutes, swim for about 51 minutes or run for 44 minutes.
See all nutrition data of scrambled egg sandwich on charts.
Scrambled egg sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 scrambled egg sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g) have 435 calories. It is easy to count that two scrambled egg sandwiches have about 870 calories and three scrambled egg sandwiches have about 1305 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five scrambled egg sandwiches.
- Medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g)435 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of scrambled egg sandwiches58 kcal
- Half of medium size scrambled egg sandwich217.5 kcal
- Small size scrambled egg sandwich (170g)348 kcal
- Big size scrambled egg sandwich (276g)565.5 kcal
- Two medium size scrambled egg sandwiches870 kcal
- Three medium size scrambled egg sandwiches1305 kcal
- Four medium size scrambled egg sandwiches1740 kcal
- Five medium size scrambled egg sandwiches2175 kcal
Protein in scrambled egg sandwich
Scrambled egg sandwiches have 9.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g) you can see that you will get about 20 g of protein.
Carbs in scrambled egg sandwiches
Scrambled egg sandwiches have 24.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g) has about 51.9 g of carbs.
Fat in scrambled egg sandwiches
Scrambled egg sandwiches have 7.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g) has about 15.5 g of fat.
medium size scrambled egg sandwich (212 g) has:435kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
scrambled egg sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.276 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.312 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.327 mg
- Vitaminium B60.112 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.101 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.7 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of scrambled egg sandwich
- 49% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
scrambled egg sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium129 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium103 mg
- Sodium310 mg
- Iron2.41 mg
Interesting charts - compare scrambled egg sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how scrambled egg sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vodka and soda have?
- Calories in handful of air popped popcorn
- Calories in tablespoon of air popped popcorn
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled pork chop?
- How much fat in boiled cabbage?
- How much protein in frozen pizza?
- What is weight of biscuit with gravy?
- Cream puff calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin pancake calories per serving size