Frozen Waffles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in frozen waffles?
To give you an idea, medium size frozen waffles (34 g) have about 105 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 105 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from frozen waffles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about frozen waffles nutrition.
See all nutrition data of frozen waffle on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Frozen Waffles (34 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size frozen waffles (34 g)|
|Carbs Total||48.39 g||13.72 g||16.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.74 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||9.49 g||2.69 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||7.42 g||2.1 g||2.5 g|
|Water||31.57 g||8.95 g||10.7 g|
frozen waffles - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.563 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.648 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)7.942 mg
- Vit B61.11 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.107 mcg
- Vit E0.68 mg
- Vit K0.013 mg
Energy content of frozen waffles
- 63% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
frozen waffles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium299 mg
- Sodium530 mg
- Iron6.59 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen waffles?
As I wrote before medium size frozen waffles (34 g) have 105 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen waffles have about 210 calories and three frozen waffles have about 315 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen waffles.
- Medium size frozen waffles (34 g)105 kcal
- Frozen waffles 1 standard package (349g)1078 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen waffles88 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen waffles52.5 kcal
- Small size frozen waffles (27g)84 kcal
- Big size frozen waffles (44g)136.5 kcal
- Two medium size frozen waffles210 kcal
- Three medium size frozen waffles315 kcal
- Four medium size frozen waffles420 kcal
- Five medium size frozen waffles525 kcal
Protein in frozen waffles
Frozen waffles have 7.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frozen waffles (34 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen waffles
Frozen waffles have 48.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frozen waffles (34 g) has about 16.5 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen waffles
Frozen waffles have 9.49 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frozen waffles (34 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
medium size frozen waffles (34 g) has:105kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare frozen waffles with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen waffles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cake flour have?
- Calories in a half of goose liver
- Calories in whole goose liver
- Calories for one, two or more goose liver
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grapefruit juice?
- How much fat in eel?
- How much protein in mozzarella?
- What is weight of vermouth?
- French baguette calories per ounce (oz)
- Calamari rings calories per serving size