Fried Chicken Wing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried chicken wing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried chicken wing, 1 medium wing without the bone and more
How many calories in fried chicken wing?
For example, medium size fried chicken wing (65 g) has about 187 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried chicken wing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried chicken wing on charts.
Fried chicken wing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.9 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||20.2 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Protein||19.35 g||~ 5.5 g|
|Water||53.63 g||~ 15.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried chicken wings?
As I wrote before medium size fried chicken wing (65 g) have 187 calories. It is easy to count that two fried chicken wings have about 374 calories and three fried chicken wings have about 561 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried chicken wings.
- Medium size fried chicken wing (65 g)187 kcal
- Fried chicken wing 1 medium wing without the bone (22g)63 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried chicken wings82 kcal
- Half of medium size fried chicken wing93.5 kcal
- Small size fried chicken wing (52g)149.6 kcal
- Big size fried chicken wing (85g)243.1 kcal
- Two medium size fried chicken wings374 kcal
- Three medium size fried chicken wings561 kcal
- Four medium size fried chicken wings748 kcal
- Five medium size fried chicken wings935 kcal
Protein in fried chicken wing
Fried chicken wings have 19.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried chicken wing (65 g) you can see that you will get about 12.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried chicken wings
Fried chicken wings have 5.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried chicken wing (65 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in fried chicken wings
Fried chicken wings have 20.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried chicken wing (65 g) has about 13.1 g of fat.
medium size fried chicken wing (65 g) has:187kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried chicken wing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.114 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.159 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.36 mg
- Vitaminium B60.438 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.36 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of fried chicken wing
- 8% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
fried chicken wing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium175 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium420 mg
- Iron1.05 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried chicken wing with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried chicken wing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does white borscht have?
- Calories in tablespoon of butter
- Calories in slice of butter
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in blood sausage?
- How much fat in pork?
- How much protein in herring?
- What is weight of mascarpone?
- Ground cinnamon calories per ounce (oz)
- Saag paneer calories per serving size