Instant Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Instant soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, bowl and more
How many calories in instant soup?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of instant soup (225 g) has about 648 calories.
It is about 27% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of instant soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12 apples
- 8 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6.5 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 34 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 92 minutes, swim for about 76 minutes or run for 65 minutes.
See all nutrition data of instant soup on charts.
Instant soup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||34.2 g||~ 9.7 g|
|Fat||14.04 g||~ 4 g|
|Protein||6.12 g||~ 1.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, bowl or half cup of instant soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 288 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, bowl or half cup of instant soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of instant soup (225 g)648 kcal
- Instant soup bowl (450g)1296 kcal
- Half cup of instant soup (112.5g)324 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of instant soup82 kcal
- 10g of instant soup29 kcal
- 20g of instant soup58 kcal
- 50g of instant soup144 kcal
- 100g of instant soup288 kcal
Protein in instant soup
Instant soup has 6.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of instant soup (225 g) you can see that you will get about 13.8 g of protein.
Carbs in instant soup
Instant soup has 34.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of instant soup (225 g) has about 77 g of carbs.
Fat in instant soup
Instant soup has 14.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of instant soup (225 g) has about 31.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of instant soup (225 g) has:648kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
instant soup - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of instant soup
- 48% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
instant soup - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare instant soup with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how instant soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Greek yoghurt have?
- Calories in a half of ketchup
- Calories in whole ketchup
- Calories for one, two or more ketchup
- Calories in tablespoon of ketchup
- Calories in teaspoon of ketchup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lobster?
- How much fat in algae?
- How much protein in sausage gravy?
- What is weight of turkey patty?
- Lemon bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Tic Tac calories per serving size