Baked Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baked chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in baked chicken breast?
For instance, medium size baked chicken breast (150 g) has about 311 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size baked chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 44 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of baked chicken breast on charts.
Baked chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baked chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size baked chicken breast (150 g) has 311 calories. It is easy to count that two baked chicken breast have about 622 calories and three baked chicken breast have about 933 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baked chicken breast.
- Medium size baked chicken breast (150 g)311 kcal
- Slice of baked chicken breast (50g)104 kcal
- Cup of baked chicken breast (140g)290 kcal
- Half cup of baked chicken breast (70g)145 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked chicken breast59 kcal
- Half of medium size baked chicken breast155.5 kcal
- Small size baked chicken breast (120g)248.8 kcal
- Big size baked chicken breast (195g)404.3 kcal
- Two medium size baked chicken breast622 kcal
- Three medium size baked chicken breast933 kcal
- Four medium size baked chicken breast1244 kcal
- Five medium size baked chicken breast1555 kcal
Protein in baked chicken breast
Baked chicken breast has 23.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size baked chicken breast (150 g) you can see that you will get about 35.6 g of protein.
Carbs in baked chicken breast
Baked chicken breast has 3.96 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size baked chicken breast (150 g) has about 5.9 g of carbs.
Fat in baked chicken breast
Baked chicken breast has 9.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size baked chicken breast (150 g) has about 14.8 g of fat.
medium size baked chicken breast (150 g) has:311kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baked chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.186 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.977 mg
- Vitaminium B60.619 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.76 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of baked chicken breast
- 8% CARBS
- 48% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
baked chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium269 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium321 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Does baked chicken breast make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in baked chicken breast puts this product at the top of hight calorific Baked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Baked, baked chicken breast seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Baked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If baked chicken breast contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare baked chicken breast with other Baked
When you look at charts below you will see how baked chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does scotch whiskey have?
- Calories in a half of corn dog
- Calories in whole corn dog
- Calories for one, two or more corn dogs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pulled pork?
- How much fat in tuna salad with egg?
- How much protein in Miso soup?
- What is weight of 1% milk?
- Mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked ham calories per serving size