Fried Chicken Legs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried chicken legs: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried chicken leg, 1 drumstick without the bone and more
How many calories in fried chicken leg?
To give you an idea, one drumstick (75 g) fried chicken leg has about 156 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one drumstick fried chicken leg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried chicken leg on charts.
Fried chicken legs: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.65 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||9.32 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||28.38 g||~ 8 g|
|Water||60.61 g||~ 17.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried chicken legs?
As I wrote before one drumstick (75 g) have 156 calories. It is easy to count that two fried chicken legs have about 312 calories and three fried chicken legs have about 468 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried chicken legs.
- One drumstick (75 g)156 kcal
- Fried chicken leg 1 drumstick without the bone (49g)102 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried chicken legs59 kcal
Protein in fried chicken leg
Fried chicken legs have 28.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one drumstick (75 g) you can see that you will get about 21.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fried chicken legs
Fried chicken legs have 0.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one drumstick (75 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fried chicken legs
Fried chicken legs have 9.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one drumstick (75 g) has about 7 g of fat.
one drumstick (75 g) has:156kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried chicken leg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A66 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.247 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.688 mg
- Vitaminium B60.39 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
Energy content of fried chicken leg
- 1% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
fried chicken leg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium254 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium96 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried chicken leg with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried chicken leg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked spaghetti have?
- Calories in a half of egg yolk
- Calories in whole egg yolk
- Calories for one, two or more egg yolk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goose meat?
- How much fat in cherry juice?
- How much protein in cod fillet?
- What is weight of cranberry juice?
- Instant coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Oxtail calories per serving size