Grilled T-Bone Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled t-bone steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled t-bone steak and more
How many calories in grilled t-bone steak?
To give you an idea, medium size grilled t-bone steak (227 g) has about 493 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled t-bone steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 25.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 70 minutes, swim for about 58 minutes or run for 50 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled t-bone steak on charts.
Grilled t-bone steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||11.05 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Protein||27.48 g||~ 7.8 g|
|Water||60.6 g||~ 17.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled t-bone steak?
As I wrote before medium size grilled t-bone steak (227 g) has 493 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled t-bone steak have about 986 calories and three grilled t-bone steak have about 1479 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled t-bone steak.
- Medium size grilled t-bone steak (227 g)493 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled t-bone steak62 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled t-bone steak246.5 kcal
- Small size grilled t-bone steak (182g)394.4 kcal
- Big size grilled t-bone steak (295g)640.9 kcal
- Two medium size grilled t-bone steak986 kcal
- Three medium size grilled t-bone steak1479 kcal
- Four medium size grilled t-bone steak1972 kcal
- Five medium size grilled t-bone steak2465 kcal
Protein in grilled t-bone steak
Grilled t-bone steak has 27.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled t-bone steak (227 g) you can see that you will get about 62.4 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled t-bone steak
0 g of carbs - grilled t-bone steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in grilled t-bone steak
Grilled t-bone steak has 11.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled t-bone steak (227 g) has about 25.1 g of fat.
medium size grilled t-bone steak (227 g) has:493kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled t-bone steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.27 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.292 mg
- Vitaminium B60.758 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of grilled t-bone steak
- 0% CARBS
- 53% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
grilled t-bone steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium280 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium68 mg
- Iron3.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled t-bone steak with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled t-bone steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDonalds hamburger have?
- Calories in a half of Twix
- Calories in whole Twix
- Calories for one, two or more Twix
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Greek yoghurt?
- How much fat in salami?
- How much protein in almond flakes?
- What is weight of octopus?
- Acerola fruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Queso Fresco calories per serving size