Grilled Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled beef and more
How many calories in grilled beef?
In particular, one steak (221 g) grilled beef has about 480 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one steak grilled beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 68 minutes, swim for about 57 minutes or run for 48 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled beef on charts.
Grilled beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled beef?
As I wrote before one steak (221 g) has 480 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled beef have about 960 calories and three grilled beef have about 1440 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled beef.
- One steak (221 g)480 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled beef62 kcal
Protein in grilled beef
Grilled beef has 27.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one steak (221 g) you can see that you will get about 60.7 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled beef
0 g of carbs - grilled beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in grilled beef
Grilled beef has 11.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one steak (221 g) has about 24.4 g of fat.
one steak (221 g) has:480kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.27 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.292 mg
- Vitaminium B60.758 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of grilled beef
- 0% CARBS
- 53% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
grilled beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium280 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium68 mg
- Iron3.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled beef with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Bake Rolls have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mustard
- Calories in teaspoon of mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey salami?
- How much fat in coconut shrims?
- How much protein in oyster?
- What is weight of Actimel?
- Beignet calories per ounce (oz)
- Bolillo roll calories per serving size