Grilled Mashrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled mashrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in grilled mashrooms?
In particular, standard serving size of grilled mashrooms (1 oz) have about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of grilled mashrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of grilled mashroom on charts.
Grilled mashrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.44 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.58 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.28 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||90.66 g||~ 25.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of grilled mashrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 29 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of grilled mashrooms.
- Standard serving size of grilled mashrooms (1 oz)8 kcal
- Tablespoon of grilled mashrooms (11g)3 kcal
- Cup of grilled mashrooms (130g)38 kcal
- Half cup of grilled mashrooms (65g)19 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled mashrooms8 kcal
- 10g of grilled mashrooms3 kcal
- 20g of grilled mashrooms6 kcal
- 50g of grilled mashrooms15 kcal
- 100g of grilled mashrooms29 kcal
Protein in grilled mashrooms
Grilled mashrooms have 3.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of grilled mashrooms (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled mashrooms
Grilled mashrooms have 4.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of grilled mashrooms (1 oz) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled mashrooms
Grilled mashrooms have 0.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of grilled mashrooms (1 oz) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of grilled mashrooms (1 oz) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled mashrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.072 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.403 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.255 mg
- Vitaminium B60.122 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.019 mcg
Energy content of grilled mashrooms
- 49% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
grilled mashrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium437 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled mashrooms with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled mashrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetable soup have?
- Calories in a half of dark chocolate
- Calories in whole dark chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more dark chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork belly?
- How much fat in Swiss cheese?
- How much protein in margarine?
- What is weight of grape juice?
- Red wine calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef jerky calories per serving size