Grilled Chicken Wing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled chicken wing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled chicken wing, 1 medium wing without the bone and more
How many calories in grilled chicken wing?
For example, medium size grilled chicken wing (37 g) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled chicken wing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled chicken wing on charts.
Grilled chicken wing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||18.39 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Protein||23.13 g||~ 6.6 g|
|Water||57.75 g||~ 16.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled chicken wings?
As I wrote before medium size grilled chicken wing (37 g) have 98 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled chicken wings have about 196 calories and three grilled chicken wings have about 294 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled chicken wings.
- Medium size grilled chicken wing (37 g)98 kcal
- Grilled chicken wing 1 medium wing without the bone (21g)56 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled chicken wings75 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled chicken wing49 kcal
- Small size grilled chicken wing (30g)78.4 kcal
- Big size grilled chicken wing (48g)127.4 kcal
- Two medium size grilled chicken wings196 kcal
- Three medium size grilled chicken wings294 kcal
- Four medium size grilled chicken wings392 kcal
- Five medium size grilled chicken wings490 kcal
Protein in grilled chicken wing
Grilled chicken wings have 23.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled chicken wing (37 g) you can see that you will get about 8.6 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled chicken wings
0 g of carbs - grilled chicken wings have no carbohydrates.
Fat in grilled chicken wings
Grilled chicken wings have 18.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled chicken wing (37 g) has about 6.8 g of fat.
medium size grilled chicken wing (37 g) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled chicken wing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.149 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.144 mg
- Vitaminium B60.542 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.9 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of grilled chicken wing
- 0% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
grilled chicken wing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium206 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium403 mg
- Iron0.82 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled chicken wing with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled chicken wing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jelly have?
- Calories in tablespoon of goat cheese
- Calories in slice of goat cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chorizo?
- How much fat in roasted pork loiny?
- How much protein in mackerel?
- What is weight of smoked cheese?
- Pepitas calories per ounce (oz)
- Paratha calories per serving size