Ghee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ghee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in ghee?
For instance, standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has about 131 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ghee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ghee on charts.
Ghee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||99.48 g||~ 28.2 g|
|Protein||0.28 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||0.24 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of ghee?
As I wrote before 100g has 876 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of ghee.
- Standard serving size of ghee (15 g)131 kcal
- Tablespoon of ghee (13g)114 kcal
- Teaspoon of ghee (5g)44 kcal
- Cup of ghee (224g)1962 kcal
- Half cup of ghee (112g)981 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ghee248 kcal
- 10g of ghee88 kcal
- 20g of ghee175 kcal
- 50g of ghee438 kcal
- 100g of ghee876 kcal
Protein in ghee
Ghee has 0.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ghee (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in ghee
0 g of carbs - ghee has no carbohydrates.
Fat in ghee
Ghee has 99.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has about 14.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has:131kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ghee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
- Vitaminium E2.8 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of ghee
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
ghee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium5 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium2 mg
Interesting charts - compare ghee with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how ghee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sugar cookie have?
- Calories in a half of vinegar
- Calories in whole vinegar
- Calories for one, two or more vinegar
- Calories in tablespoon of vinegar
- Calories in teaspoon of vinegar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brewed coffee?
- How much fat in quesadilla with meat?
- How much protein in deviled egg?
- What is weight of vegetarian meatball?
- Banana bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Ritz crackers calories per serving size