Ghee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ghee?
100g of ghee has about 876 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
For instance, standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has about 131 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 131 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ghee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ghee nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ghee on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ghee (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ghee (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||99.48 g||28.2 g||14.9 g|
|Protein||0.28 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||0.24 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
ghee - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.005 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
- Vit B60.001 mg
- Vit E2.8 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of ghee
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
ghee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium5 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ghee?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has 131 calories. It is easy to count that two ghee have about 262 calories and three ghee have about 393 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ghee.
- Standard serving size of ghee (15 g)131 kcal
- Tablespoon of ghee (13g)114 kcal
- Teaspoon of ghee (5g)44 kcal
- Cup of ghee (224g)1962 kcal
- Half cup of ghee (112g)981 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ghee248 kcal
- Half of medium size ghee65.5 kcal
- Small size ghee (12g)104.8 kcal
- Big size ghee (20g)170.3 kcal
- Two medium size ghee262 kcal
- Three medium size ghee393 kcal
- Four medium size ghee524 kcal
- Five medium size ghee655 kcal
Protein in ghee
Ghee has 0.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ghee (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in ghee
0 g of carbs - ghee has no carbohydrates.
Fat in ghee
Ghee has 99.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has about 14.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of ghee (15 g) has:131kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ghee with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how ghee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sugar cookie have?
- Calories in a half of vinegar
- Calories in whole vinegar
- Calories for one, two or more vinegar
- Calories in tablespoon of vinegar
- Calories in teaspoon of vinegar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brewed coffee?
- How much fat in quesadilla with meat?
- How much protein in deviled egg?
- What is weight of lasagna?
- Potato flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Bun calories per serving size