Pesto : Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pesto : calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in pesto?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of pesto (1 oz) has about 159 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pesto is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pesto on charts.
Pesto : calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.16 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||58.52 g||~ 16.6 g|
|Protein||8.51 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Water||22.97 g||~ 6.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of pesto?
As I wrote before 100g has 569 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of pesto.
- Standard serving size of pesto (1 oz)159 kcal
- Tablespoon of pesto (15g)85 kcal
- Teaspoon of pesto (5g)28 kcal
- Cup of pesto (240g)1366 kcal
- Half cup of pesto (120g)683 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pesto161 kcal
- 10g of pesto57 kcal
- 20g of pesto114 kcal
- 50g of pesto285 kcal
- 100g of pesto569 kcal
Protein in pesto
Pesto has 8.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pesto (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pesto
Pesto has 6.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pesto (1 oz) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in pesto
Pesto has 58.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pesto (1 oz) has about 16.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of pesto (1 oz) has:159kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pesto - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.124 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.952 mg
- Vitaminium B60.088 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.2 mg
- Vitaminium E7.78 mg
- Vitaminium K0.111 mg
Energy content of pesto
- 4% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 90% FAT
pesto - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Magnessium62 mg
- Calcium203 mg
- Sodium1014 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare pesto with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how pesto looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter and jelly sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of buttercup squash
- Calories in whole buttercup squash
- Calories for one, two or more buttercup squash
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stewed potatoes?
- How much fat in fried canadian bacon?
- How much protein in roasted peanuts?
- What is weight of dried banana chips?
- Yellow rice cooked calories per ounce (oz)
- Seafood garden salad calories per serving size