Midnight Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Midnight sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in midnight sandwich?
In particular, medium size midnight sandwich (201 g) has about 472 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size midnight sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 24.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 67 minutes, swim for about 56 minutes or run for 48 minutes.
See all nutrition data of midnight sandwich on charts.
Midnight sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 midnight sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size midnight sandwich (201 g) have 472 calories. It is easy to count that two midnight sandwiches have about 944 calories and three midnight sandwiches have about 1416 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five midnight sandwiches.
- Medium size midnight sandwich (201 g)472 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of midnight sandwiches67 kcal
- Half of medium size midnight sandwich236 kcal
- Small size midnight sandwich (161g)377.6 kcal
- Big size midnight sandwich (261g)613.6 kcal
- Two medium size midnight sandwiches944 kcal
- Three medium size midnight sandwiches1416 kcal
- Four medium size midnight sandwiches1888 kcal
- Five medium size midnight sandwiches2360 kcal
Protein in midnight sandwich
Midnight sandwiches have 17.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size midnight sandwich (201 g) you can see that you will get about 34.7 g of protein.
Carbs in midnight sandwiches
Midnight sandwiches have 20.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size midnight sandwich (201 g) has about 40.5 g of carbs.
Fat in midnight sandwiches
Midnight sandwiches have 9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size midnight sandwich (201 g) has about 18.1 g of fat.
medium size midnight sandwich (201 g) has:472kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
midnight sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.578 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.271 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.962 mg
- Vitaminium B60.26 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.05 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.49 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of midnight sandwich
- 35% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
midnight sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium225 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium114 mg
- Sodium614 mg
- Iron1.72 mg
Does midnight sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Midnight sandwich have one of the hight number of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, midnight sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If midnight sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare midnight sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how midnight sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gin and tonic have?
- Calories in a half of fried potato
- Calories in whole fried potato
- Calories for one, two or more fried potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled chicken thigh?
- How much fat in boiled lobster?
- How much protein in frozen strawberry?
- What is weight of Twix?
- Black olives calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn chips calories per serving size