Spicy Chicken Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Spicy chicken sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one spicy chicken sandwich and more
How many calories in spicy chicken sandwich?
To give you an idea, medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g) has about 632 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size spicy chicken sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12 apples
- 8 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 33 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 90 minutes, swim for about 74 minutes or run for 64 minutes.
See all nutrition data of spicy chicken sandwich on charts.
Spicy chicken sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||32.72 g||~ 9.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||9.26 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||11.11 g||~ 3.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 spicy chicken sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g) have 632 calories. It is easy to count that two spicy chicken sandwiches have about 1264 calories and three spicy chicken sandwiches have about 1896 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five spicy chicken sandwiches.
- Medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g)632 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of spicy chicken sandwiches73 kcal
- Half of medium size spicy chicken sandwich316 kcal
- Small size spicy chicken sandwich (195g)505.6 kcal
- Big size spicy chicken sandwich (317g)821.6 kcal
- Two medium size spicy chicken sandwiches1264 kcal
- Three medium size spicy chicken sandwiches1896 kcal
- Four medium size spicy chicken sandwiches2528 kcal
- Five medium size spicy chicken sandwiches3160 kcal
Protein in spicy chicken sandwich
Spicy chicken sandwiches have 11.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g) you can see that you will get about 27.1 g of protein.
Carbs in spicy chicken sandwiches
Spicy chicken sandwiches have 32.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g) has about 79.8 g of carbs.
Fat in spicy chicken sandwiches
Spicy chicken sandwiches have 9.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g) has about 22.6 g of fat.
medium size spicy chicken sandwich (244 g) has:632kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
spicy chicken sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A62 IU
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
Energy content of spicy chicken sandwich
- 51% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
spicy chicken sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium463 mg
- Iron1.67 mg
Interesting charts - compare spicy chicken sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how spicy chicken sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does italian sausage have?
- Calories in a half of cauliflower rice
- Calories in whole cauliflower rice
- Calories for one, two or more cauliflower rice
- Calories in tablespoon of cauliflower rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in IPA?
- How much fat in grape tomato?
- How much protein in Sausage Egg McMuffin?
- What is weight of Spring roll?
- Tequila calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked chickpeas calories per serving size