Fried Egg Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried egg sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried egg sandwich and more
How many calories in fried egg sandwich?
In particular, medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g) has about 463 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried egg sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 24 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 66 minutes, swim for about 55 minutes or run for 47 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried egg sandwich on charts.
Fried egg sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||27.51 g||~ 7.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||8.52 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Protein||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||51.32 g||~ 14.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sandwiches with fried egg?
As I wrote before medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g) have 463 calories. It is easy to count that two sandwiches with fried egg have about 926 calories and three sandwiches with fried egg have about 1389 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sandwiches with fried egg.
- Medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g)463 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sandwiches with fried egg66 kcal
- Half of medium size fried egg sandwich231.5 kcal
- Small size fried egg sandwich (158g)370.4 kcal
- Big size fried egg sandwich (257g)601.9 kcal
- Two medium size sandwiches with fried egg926 kcal
- Three medium size sandwiches with fried egg1389 kcal
- Four medium size sandwiches with fried egg1852 kcal
- Five medium size sandwiches with fried egg2315 kcal
Protein in fried egg sandwich
Sandwiches with fried egg have 11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g) you can see that you will get about 21.8 g of protein.
Carbs in sandwiches with fried egg
Sandwiches with fried egg have 27.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g) has about 54.5 g of carbs.
Fat in sandwiches with fried egg
Sandwiches with fried egg have 8.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g) has about 16.9 g of fat.
medium size fried egg sandwich (198 g) has:463kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried egg sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.312 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.357 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.661 mg
- Vitaminium B60.131 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.117 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.71 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of fried egg sandwich
- 48% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
fried egg sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium107 mg
- Sodium362 mg
- Iron2.83 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried egg sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how fried egg sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ground beef have?
- Calories in a half of fried pork chop
- Calories in whole fried pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more fried pork chop
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled peanut?
- How much fat in dried apple rings?
- How much protein in quick oats?
- What is weight of basmati rice?
- Canned chickpeas calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked broccoli calories per serving size