Salami Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salami sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in salami sandwich?
To illustrate, medium size salami sandwich (198 g) has about 614 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size salami sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 88 minutes, swim for about 72 minutes or run for 62 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salami sandwich on charts.
Salami sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salami sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size salami sandwich (198 g) have 614 calories. It is easy to count that two salami sandwiches have about 1228 calories and three salami sandwiches have about 1842 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salami sandwiches.
- Medium size salami sandwich (198 g)614 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salami sandwiches88 kcal
- Half of medium size salami sandwich307 kcal
- Small size salami sandwich (158g)491.2 kcal
- Big size salami sandwich (257g)798.2 kcal
- Two medium size salami sandwiches1228 kcal
- Three medium size salami sandwiches1842 kcal
- Four medium size salami sandwiches2456 kcal
- Five medium size salami sandwiches3070 kcal
Protein in salami sandwich
Salami sandwiches have 12.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size salami sandwich (198 g) you can see that you will get about 24.8 g of protein.
Carbs in salami sandwiches
Salami sandwiches have 32.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size salami sandwich (198 g) has about 63.4 g of carbs.
Fat in salami sandwiches
Salami sandwiches have 14.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size salami sandwich (198 g) has about 28 g of fat.
medium size salami sandwich (198 g) has:614kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salami sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.453 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.267 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.935 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.109 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
- Vitaminium K0.01 mg
Energy content of salami sandwich
- 42% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
salami sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium893 mg
- Iron2.79 mg
Does salami sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in salami sandwich is one of the highest from all products in Sandwiches category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, salami sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If salami sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare salami sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how salami sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fluor have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate donut
- Calories in whole chocolate donut
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate donuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried cauliflower?
- How much fat in roasted broccoli?
- How much protein in dried prunes?
- What is weight of sweet pepper?
- Rice (white) calories per ounce (oz)
- Dry brown gravy calories per serving size