Rotisserie Chicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rotisserie chicken: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in rotisserie chicken?
To illustrate, medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g) has about 1432 calories.
It is about 60% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rotisserie chicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 27.5 apples
- 18 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 14.5 slices of cheese
- 13.5 slices of bread
- 11.5 glasses of milk
- 75 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 204 minutes, swim for about 169 minutes or run for 144 minutes.
Rotisserie chicken: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rotisserie chicken?
As I wrote before medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g) has 1432 calories. It is easy to count that two rotisserie chicken have about 2864 calories and three rotisserie chicken have about 4296 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rotisserie chicken.
- Medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g)1432 kcal
- Rotisserie chicken 1 breast (175g)361 kcal
- Rotisserie chicken fillet (175g)361 kcal
- Rotisserie chicken 1 thigh (100g)206 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rotisserie chicken58 kcal
- Half of medium size rotisserie chicken716 kcal
- Small size rotisserie chicken (556g)1145.6 kcal
- Big size rotisserie chicken (904g)1861.6 kcal
- Two medium size rotisserie chicken2864 kcal
- Three medium size rotisserie chicken4296 kcal
- Four medium size rotisserie chicken5728 kcal
- Five medium size rotisserie chicken7160 kcal
Protein in rotisserie chicken
Rotisserie chicken has 25.65 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g) you can see that you will get about 178.3 g of protein.
Carbs in rotisserie chicken
Rotisserie chicken has 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in rotisserie chicken
Rotisserie chicken has 11.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g) has about 79.6 g of fat.
medium size rotisserie chicken (695 g) has:1432kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rotisserie chicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.966 mg
- Vitaminium B60.196 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.51 mg
Energy content of rotisserie chicken
- 0% CARBS
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
rotisserie chicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium392 mg
- Iron1.02 mg
Does rotisserie chicken make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in rotisserie chicken is one of the highest from all products in Grilled category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Grilled, rotisserie chicken seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Grilled.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If rotisserie chicken contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cheese fries have?
- Calories in a half of potato pancake
- Calories in whole potato pancake
- Calories for one, two or more potato pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge candy?
- How much fat in agave nectar?
- How much protein in boiled egg?
- What is weight of turkey meat?
- Pineapple juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per serving size