Chocolate Ice Cream: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate ice cream: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chocolate ice cream, cup and more
How many calories in chocolate ice cream?
To illustrate, two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g) chocolate ice cream has about 238 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from two scoops in ice cream cone chocolate ice cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate ice cream on charts.
Chocolate ice cream: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28.2 g||~ 8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||11 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Protein||3.8 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||55.7 g||~ 15.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate ice cream?
As I wrote before two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g) has 238 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate ice cream have about 476 calories and three chocolate ice cream have about 714 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate ice cream.
- Two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g)238 kcal
- Cup of chocolate ice cream (132g)285 kcal
- Half cup of chocolate ice cream (66g)143 kcal
- Chocolate ice cream 1 scoop (49g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate ice cream61 kcal
Protein in chocolate ice cream
Chocolate ice cream has 3.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate ice cream
Chocolate ice cream has 28.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g) has about 31 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate ice cream
Chocolate ice cream has 11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g) has about 12.1 g of fat.
two scoops in ice cream cone (110 g) has:238kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate ice cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A416 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.194 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.226 mg
- Vitaminium B60.055 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
Energy content of chocolate ice cream
- 50% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
chocolate ice cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium249 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium109 mg
- Sodium76 mg
- Iron0.93 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate ice cream with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate ice cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coffee have?
- Calories in a half of stromboli
- Calories in whole stromboli
- Calories for one, two or more stromboli
- Calories in slice of stromboli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Moo Goo Gai Pan?
- How much fat in Boost?
- How much protein in gulab jamun?
- What is weight of chicken patty?
- Brandy and cola calories per ounce (oz)
- Quaker Oatmeal calories per serving size