Rotisserie Chicken Thigh: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rotisserie chicken thigh: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rotisserie chicken thigh and more
How many calories in rotisserie chicken thigh?
To show you what does it mean, medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g) has about 475 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rotisserie chicken thigh is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 68 minutes, swim for about 56 minutes or run for 48 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rotisserie chicken thigh on charts.
Rotisserie chicken thigh: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||15.08 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Protein||22.51 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Water||61.41 g||~ 17.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rotisserie chicken thighs?
As I wrote before medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g) have 475 calories. It is easy to count that two rotisserie chicken thighs have about 950 calories and three rotisserie chicken thighs have about 1425 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rotisserie chicken thighs.
- Medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g)475 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rotisserie chicken thighs64 kcal
- Half of medium size rotisserie chicken thigh237.5 kcal
- Small size rotisserie chicken thigh (168g)380 kcal
- Big size rotisserie chicken thigh (273g)617.5 kcal
- Two medium size rotisserie chicken thighs950 kcal
- Three medium size rotisserie chicken thighs1425 kcal
- Four medium size rotisserie chicken thighs1900 kcal
- Five medium size rotisserie chicken thighs2375 kcal
Protein in rotisserie chicken thigh
Rotisserie chicken thighs have 22.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g) you can see that you will get about 47.3 g of protein.
Carbs in rotisserie chicken thighs
Rotisserie chicken thighs have 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in rotisserie chicken thighs
Rotisserie chicken thighs have 15.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g) has about 31.7 g of fat.
medium size rotisserie chicken thigh (210 g) has:475kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rotisserie chicken thigh - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.732 mg
- Vitaminium B60.191 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.46 mg
Energy content of rotisserie chicken thigh
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
rotisserie chicken thigh - minerals per 100g
- Potassium255 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium335 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare rotisserie chicken thigh with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how rotisserie chicken thigh looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Gingerbread cookie have?
- Calories in a half of cinnamon
- Calories in whole cinnamon
- Calories for one, two or more cinnamon
- Calories in tablespoon of cinnamon
- Calories in teaspoon of cinnamon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fish sticks?
- How much fat in kaiser roll?
- How much protein in sponge cake?
- What is weight of red rice?
- Egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Duck breast calories per serving size