Gnocchi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in gnocchi?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g) has about 186 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 186 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from gnocchi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about gnocchi nutrition.
See all nutrition data of gnocchi on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Gnocchi (140 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g)|
|Carbs Total||17.06 g||4.84 g||23.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||6.24 g||1.77 g||8.7 g|
|Protein||2.36 g||0.67 g||3.3 g|
|Water||73.19 g||20.75 g||102.5 g|
gnocchi - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.111 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.088 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.114 mg
- Vit B60.097 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vit C1.9 mg
- Vit E0.2 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of gnocchi
- 51% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
gnocchi - minerals per 100g
- Potassium134 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium289 mg
- Iron0.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 gnocchi?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g) has 186 calories. It is easy to count that two gnocchi have about 372 calories and three gnocchi have about 558 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five gnocchi.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g)186 kcal
- Half cup of gnocchi (70g)93 kcal
- Gnocchi 1 piece (10g)13 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gnocchi38 kcal
- Half of medium size gnocchi93 kcal
- Small size gnocchi (112g)148.8 kcal
- Big size gnocchi (182g)241.8 kcal
- Two medium size gnocchi372 kcal
- Three medium size gnocchi558 kcal
- Four medium size gnocchi744 kcal
- Five medium size gnocchi930 kcal
Protein in gnocchi
Gnocchi has 2.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in gnocchi
Gnocchi has 17.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g) has about 23.9 g of carbs.
Fat in gnocchi
Gnocchi has 6.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g) has about 8.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of gnocchi (140 g) has:186kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare gnocchi with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how gnocchi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bratwurst have?
- Calories in a half of american cheese
- Calories in whole american cheese
- Calories for one, two or more american cheese
- Calories in slice of american cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in KFC Coleslaw ?
- How much fat in Taco Bell Taco?
- How much protein in ribeye steak?
- What is weight of Bud Light?
- Cooked cauliflower calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled t-bone steak calories per serving size