Pork Rinds: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork rinds: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece and more
How many calories in pork rinds?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) has about 183 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pork rinds is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork rind on charts.
Pork rinds: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece or half cup of pork rinds?
As I wrote before 100g have 571 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece or half cup of pork rinds.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g)183 kcal
- Pork rinds 1 piece (2g)11 kcal
- Half cup of pork rinds (16g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork rinds162 kcal
- 10g of pork rinds57 kcal
- 20g of pork rinds114 kcal
- 50g of pork rinds286 kcal
- 100g of pork rinds571 kcal
Protein in pork rinds
Pork rinds have 57.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) you can see that you will get about 18.3 g of protein.
Carbs in pork rinds
0 g of carbs - pork rinds have no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork rinds
Pork rinds have 35.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) has about 11.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) has:183kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork rinds - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of pork rinds
- 0% CARBS
- 42% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
pork rinds - minerals per 100g
- Sodium2857 mg
Interesting charts - compare pork rinds with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how pork rinds look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Taco Bell Nachos have?
- Calories in a half of pastrami sandwich
- Calories in whole pastrami sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more pastrami sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg benedict?
- How much fat in soya bean milk?
- How much protein in McDonalds McGriddle ?
- What is weight of M&M?
- Turkey bacon calories per ounce (oz)
- Guacamole calories per serving size