Pork Rinds: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pork rinds?
100g of pork rinds have about 571 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 piece | half cup
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) have about 183 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 183 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pork rinds is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork rinds nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork rind on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Pork Rinds (32 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||35.71 g||10.12 g||11.4 g|
|Protein||57.14 g||16.2 g||18.3 g|
pork rinds - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of pork rinds
- 0% CARBS
- 42% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
pork rinds - minerals per 100g
- Sodium2857 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork rinds?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) have 183 calories. It is easy to count that two pork rinds have about 366 calories and three pork rinds have about 549 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork rinds.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g)183 kcal
- Pork rinds 1 piece (2g)11 kcal
- Half cup of pork rinds (16g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork rinds162 kcal
- Half of medium size pork rinds91.5 kcal
- Small size pork rinds (26g)146.4 kcal
- Big size pork rinds (42g)237.9 kcal
- Two medium size pork rinds366 kcal
- Three medium size pork rinds549 kcal
- Four medium size pork rinds732 kcal
- Five medium size pork rinds915 kcal
Protein in pork rinds
Pork rinds have 57.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) you can see that you will get about 18.3 g of protein.
Carbs in pork rinds
0 g of carbs - pork rinds have no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork rinds
Pork rinds have 35.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) has about 11.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pork rinds (32 g) has:183kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork rinds with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how pork rinds look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Taco Bell Nachos have?
- Calories in a half of pastrami sandwich
- Calories in whole pastrami sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more pastrami sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg benedict?
- How much fat in ice coffee?
- How much protein in gyro sandwich?
- What is weight of heavy whipping cream?
- M&M's calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey bacon calories per serving size