Trail Mix: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Trail mix: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in trail mix?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has about 136 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of trail mix is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of trail mix on charts.
Trail mix: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||51.08 g||~ 14.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.3 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Fat||26.8 g||~ 7.6 g|
|Protein||10.84 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||8.79 g||~ 2.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of trail mix?
As I wrote before 100g have 452 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of trail mix.
- Standard serving size of trail mix (30 g)136 kcal
- Handful of trail mix (45g)203 kcal
- Tablespoon of trail mix (20g)90 kcal
- Cup of trail mix (120g)542 kcal
- Half cup of trail mix (60g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of trail mix128 kcal
- 10g of trail mix45 kcal
- 20g of trail mix90 kcal
- 50g of trail mix226 kcal
- 100g of trail mix452 kcal
Protein in trail mix
Trail mix have 10.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in trail mix
Trail mix have 51.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has about 15.3 g of carbs.
Fat in trail mix
Trail mix have 26.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has about 8 g of fat.
standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has:136kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
trail mix - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.126 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.081 mg
- Vitaminium B60.263 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E5.5 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of trail mix
- 42% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
trail mix - minerals per 100g
- Potassium524 mg
- Magnessium111 mg
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium130 mg
- Iron2.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare trail mix with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how trail mix looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salsa have?
- Calories in a half of red wine vinegar
- Calories in whole red wine vinegar
- Calories for one, two or more red wine vinegar
- Calories in tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- Calories in teaspoon of red wine vinegar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bratwurst?
- How much fat in quesadilla with vegetables?
- How much protein in american cheese?
- What is weight of KFC Coleslaw ?
- Taco Bell Taco calories per ounce (oz)
- Bagel with cheese and bacon calories per serving size