Trail Mix: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in trail mix?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has about 136 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 136 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from trail mix is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about trail mix nutrition.
See all nutrition data of trail mix on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Trail Mix (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of trail mix (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||51.08 g||14.48 g||15.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.3 g||1.79 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||26.8 g||7.6 g||8 g|
|Protein||10.84 g||3.07 g||3.3 g|
|Water||8.79 g||2.49 g||2.6 g|
trail mix - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.126 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.081 mg
- Vit B60.263 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vit C0.9 mg
- Vit E5.5 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of trail mix
- 42% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
trail mix - minerals per 100g
- Potassium524 mg
- Magnessium111 mg
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium130 mg
- Iron2.17 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 trail mix?
As I wrote before standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) have 136 calories. It is easy to count that two trail mix have about 272 calories and three trail mix have about 408 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five trail mix.
- Standard serving size of trail mix (30 g)136 kcal
- Handful of trail mix (45g)203 kcal
- Tablespoon of trail mix (20g)90 kcal
- Cup of trail mix (120g)542 kcal
- Half cup of trail mix (60g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of trail mix128 kcal
- Half of medium size trail mix68 kcal
- Small size trail mix (24g)108.8 kcal
- Big size trail mix (39g)176.8 kcal
- Two medium size trail mix272 kcal
- Three medium size trail mix408 kcal
- Four medium size trail mix544 kcal
- Five medium size trail mix680 kcal
Protein in trail mix
Trail mix have 10.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in trail mix
Trail mix have 51.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has about 15.3 g of carbs.
Fat in trail mix
Trail mix have 26.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has about 8 g of fat.
standard serving size of trail mix (30 g) has:136kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare trail mix with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how trail mix looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salsa have?
- Calories in a half of red wine vinegar
- Calories in whole red wine vinegar
- Calories for one, two or more red wine vinegar
- Calories in tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- Calories in teaspoon of red wine vinegar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bratwurst?
- How much fat in quesadilla with vegetables?
- How much protein in american cheese?
- What is weight of KFC Coleslaw ?
- Taco Bell Taco calories per ounce (oz)
- Ribeye steak calories per serving size