Milky Way Mini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Milky Way Mini: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece and more
How many calories in Milky Way Mini?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Milky Way Mini (69 g) has about 315 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Milky Way Mini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 45 minutes, swim for about 37 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Milky Way Mini on charts.
Milky Way Mini: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , packet or package of Milky Way Minis?
As I wrote before 100g have 456 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , packet or package of Milky Way Mini.
- Standard serving size of Milky Way Mini (69 g)315 kcal
- Milky Way Mini 1 piece (8g)36 kcal
- Milky Way Mini packet (114g)520 kcal
- Milky Way Mini package (114g)520 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Milky Way Minis129 kcal
- 10g of Milky Way Minis46 kcal
- 20g of Milky Way Minis91 kcal
- 50g of Milky Way Minis228 kcal
- 100g of Milky Way Minis456 kcal
Protein in Milky Way Mini
Milky Way Minis have 4.01 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Milky Way Mini (69 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Milky Way Minis
Milky Way Minis have 71.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Milky Way Mini (69 g) has about 49.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Milky Way Minis
Milky Way Minis have 17.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Milky Way Mini (69 g) has about 11.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Milky Way Mini (69 g) has:315kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Milky Way Mini - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A110 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.046 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B60.014 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.89 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of Milky Way Mini
- 62% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Milky Way Mini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium124 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium115 mg
- Sodium167 mg
- Iron0.49 mg
Interesting charts - compare Milky Way Mini with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Milky Way Mini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Burger King Whopper have?
- Calories in a half of grilled tilapia
- Calories in whole grilled tilapia
- Calories for one, two or more grilled tilapia
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled lentils?
- How much fat in frozen berries?
- How much protein in green beans?
- What is weight of creme brulee?
- Chocolate chip pancake calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey ham calories per serving size